Before connecting SNOR Device to your smartphone, install the SNOR app on your smartphone. See the section above for the specific app installation instructions.
This is a very easy procedure. All you have to do is:
1. Install a set of supplied AAA batteries into the SNOR Device;
2. Connect the supplied headphones to the SNOR Device and insert the provided tube into the opening on the device;
3. Launch the app and start the training session!
We strongly suggest reading through the "Operating Manual" before starting using SNOR. Knowing what to do and when to do it will greatly enhance your results because you will not be wasting the first sessions learning the software.
The communication between SNOR Device and smartphone/tablet is carried out over the audio jack.
The LED indicator starts to blink when the Device is connected to the audio output connector of the smartphone or tablet. Due to the differences in hardware of android-powered devices, not every brand will function with SNOR. The sign of incompatibility is the lack of led light (located on the body of SNOR Device) turning on after you launch SNOR app. The app will also display the following message: ”Gadget is not connected”.
The functionality of SNOR software is guaranteed starting with Android 4.2; however, we can not make any hardware compatibility claims other than the devices we have tested. The specific Android devices that have been tested with SNOR are listed on the right column of this page.
If SNOR Device is incompatible with your Android phone, return the device back to us for a refund. (See the Return Policy on the site of the seller).
The simplest and quickest way to install SNOR app onto your mobile device is directly from Google Play. You are welcome to install the app manually by downloading it from this page.
1. Open www.snoretech.com in your mobile device browser.
2. Navigate to this page HOME > SOFTWARE & SUPPORT > ANDROID DEVICES (the page you are looking at right now).
3. Click the "Download for ANDROID" image above.
4. If your device does not allow you to install the SNOR app rightaway, it will save the installation file into your "Downloads" folder by default.
5. Navigate to the "Downloads" icon and click on it.
6. Find and click the SNOR app you have just downloaded and procede with the installation.
You may see a similar notice at one point. Just press OK to continue with the installation.
Below you can find the instruction on how to completely remove SNOR app from your smartphone or a tablet.
1. Find "Settings" icon and click it on your mobile device.
2. Scroll down to locate the Aps menu and click it.
3. Scroll down to find "SNOR" app and click it.
4. Choose "Uninstall" option to completely remove the software from your phone.
We have tested SNOR with a number of smartphones and tablets listed below. If your device is not listed, it does not mean that SNOR will not function with what you have. We are continuously testing our product with various smartphones and tablets available on the market and expanding the compatibility list.
iPhone 6 PlusiPhone 6
iPhone 5 S
iPhone 5 C
iPhone 4 S
iPad with Retina display
iPad Mini with Retina display
iPad (4th generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod Touch (5th generation)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
HTC One M9
HTC One M8
You can purchase 1-User or 2-User versions of SNOR Device. Although SNOR makes your snoring problems go away, the symptoms may come back eventually. It is a good idea to keep this device handy if you ever need to complete another course.
Warranty - Snoretech “SNOR” line of products is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
Shipping - In-stock items ship the same day if ordered before 12PM PST. The in-stock items ship next day if ordered after 12PM PST.
Returns - Within 7 calendar days of receipt of your shipment, you may return any of the purchased items, for any reason, for a full refund.